Followers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

first linker and first follower

first linker


based on my early post i had wrote who be my first follower but sadly not yet got so i decide to write about my first linker =)
hey i just check my blog and i had a reader allredy but sadly she don't become my follower never mind here i describe a little bit about the first linker this blogger is a girl and her blog is so sweet you can click her by click the first linker..here i provide ur an image of her blog and btw her name is athrh-lani =)

P/S tak min izin pun ambil snap nie..so nak minta izin ler yer =)

and btw thank's for be my first guest visit my new bloggie =)

first follower

okaie my first follower is systa  chieyda boleh kan call systa =) wink wink..thank's sebab jadi my first follower ..a little bit about her and her blog kakak niee dah married cute anak pompuan betul comel if u don't trust me see at her banner kan kaka chieyda =) smile2x . okey this is the snap of her blog that i take..tak minta izin lagi..izinkan ye sys chieyda =)



write for who you are not write for not you are =) wink wink

2 comments:

  1. thanks moon! i really appreciate it.. ily :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks moon..hahaha..malu je wat entry psl blog chieyda tu..

    ReplyDelete