Followers

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

INTRODUCTION

hye guys how are u? i hope all of u is just fine like me =) well it's not to late to wish you all HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 have a blast in this new year =)

for introduction for this blog
just call me MOON. Saya blogger Sabah =)
buat blog sebab abang saya yang sibuk membuat blog nya hahha dlm kata lain (jeles) hahah
this is my second blog. and i will write my post in either in malay or english or campur2x =)
 wanna noe me just ask? owh yeah i'am currently in holiday jan jeles yeee budak2x skulah and budak2x ipta yang sudah memulakan pembelajaran dan pengajian. wink wink =)

i will write about me you them and us =)

don't bother to comment my first post gonna blog walking at ur blog
and will post about the blog that i will follow and yang memfollow blog saya =)

write for who you are not write for not you are =) wink2x

p/s tinggalkan link untuk diblogwalking or difollow =)





2 comments: